Author Topic: [VIDEO] mostly cloudy  (Read 581 times)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:00:22 PM by Freek »

Just, make this a series.

Like, just yell at different stuff for ten minutes a video, I'd watch it.

There's rain coming out these mostly clouds

This is really funny but

You sure you set your weather app to your city?...

You sure you set your weather app to your city?...
Yep. I even have multiple surrounding towns set too, just to improve accuracy.

Rain privilege. Dont complain.

i have a shorter video planned for upload tomorrow or somethin, it's less rant based and more comedic. tbs, very funny.

Rain privilege. Dont complain.
i love rain but i hate when it forgets up an event

freek, find out how much space your messages are taking up. my message history took up around 4gb on one of my older iphones, and that one only had 6gb of maximum space, so who knows how much space messages could use on a 12gb iphone.

freek, find out how much space your messages are taking up. my message history took up around 4gb on one of my older iphones, and that one only had 6gb of maximum space, so who knows how much space messages could use on a 12gb iphone.
Messages used to be what took up so much space, but nowadays I clear them every month or so.

^^^

I don't use the weather app anymore for the same reasons.  

Nowadays, I just have a trenchcoat stuffed inside whatever leather bag I'm carrying.  Steel-tipped umbrellas are very good for walking, I always go out with one of those.

Britain is right next to a low-pressure area, so we keep getting bombarded by rain, even in the summer.
Actually, sometimes it's worse in the summer.  How's that for partly cloudy?  The old man in the corner shop always seems to know what the weather is going to be like when the official weather forecast can't (BBC's forecast is pretty accurate though)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 07:27:34 AM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

Freek is the comedy relief of the forums.