Author Topic: holy stuff my web filter is broken I can post again  (Read 1451 times)

hey guys it's me I'm at school real brother hours who got internet access

my school thinks just using linux on your laptop, just connecting to the network is fine, but if you try to browse any sites, you get a page where it says that the net administrator has been notified for trying to circumvent the filter

my school thinks just using linux on your laptop, just connecting to the network is fine, but if you try to browse any sites, you get a page where it says that the net administrator has been notified for trying to circumvent the filter

lmao teachers at my school freak out if you have a console open

then type "dir" repeatedly

LOL
Dont you ever get a feeling of statisfaction where you learn alot about computers early in life and then when youre in highschool and youre one of the most technologically adept student in the whole grade, and it pays off and everyones jealous of your computer skills?
I get that sometimes.
then type "dir" repeatedly
Better yet, have the task manager open!

i have no school today

my spring break was this week

Dont you ever get a feeling of statisfaction where you learn alot about computers early in life and then when youre in highschool and youre one of the most technologically adept student in the whole grade, and it pays off and everyones jealous of your computer skills?
I get that sometimes.

Lucky you. I type really fast and am the most technologically adept student in this school but nobody is jealous.
But I have the feeling I am in more authority, at least.

Lucky you. I type really fast and am the most technologically adept student in this school but nobody is jealous.
/r/humblebrag or /r/iamverysmart I'm not sure which

LOL
I get that sometimes.Better yet, have the task manager open!
it is done

I used to be a fast typer around 90-100 WPM average but that was almost 6 years ago. now i just take typing casually
it is done
u go gurl