Author Topic: How did you found out about blockland?  (Read 6979 times)

D'aawwww what a cute kitte-OH WAIT NO THATS NOT A KITTEN AHHH HELP.

D'aawwww what a cute kitte-OH WAIT NO THATS NOT A KITTEN AHHH HELP.
Don't worry, he's cool.

youtube ad a billion years ago

Used to play roblox, but then I found a bunch of roblox vs. blockland videos on youtube.
This, I probably heard of Blockland sometime in 2011 but I dismissed it as rubbish without having a proper look at it (silly me), I finally bought it in October 2012.

Was looking for a good online game to play.

An ad on dan-ball.jp

Youtube, discovered v0002 and the original return to blockland mod back when they were still popular, later joined retail after the release of v8

I had pretty much run myself dry on toontown (connection kept being dropped on the huge boss fights, made me rage) and was looking for a new game to play. Remembered an ad for roblox and decided to try it out. Found out roblox didn't work on mac so I googled "roblox for mac", and came across blockland.

Got the game and got stuck inside a brick at one point and I remember restarting the game because I didn't know that control+K (or in my case command+K) would kill you.
Second early memory is building a base and a mall on the slopes and keeping my computer on for 3 days until I learned about the escape menu. Was really my first "true" PC gaming game - before then it was all flash games or arrow key games.

This was all back in like, 2008 or 2009. Good times.

Jeeshe, it was years ago.  I think i was searching for a building game and i cam across minecraft, had no idea what i was doing and someone suggested blockland.

my autistic friend showed me

I was searching google for fun lego games. Found Blockland. The story ended there. But the adventure had just begun.