Star Wars rogue one hype

Author Topic: Star Wars rogue one hype  (Read 4515 times)

Thats actually funny wtf
some of it was but most was weird imo

some of it was but most was weird imo
I like when the emperor says "Vader nothing says vacation over like seeing you"

actually I really like it lol

Next there will be a movie dedicated to Anakin's podracing.

90 minutes of him being a podracing champion.

I like when the emperor says "Vader nothing says vacation over like seeing you"

actually I really like it lol
-_____-

also wasnt there a pod racing game where everyone had giant heads

that isn't an alarm that's an elephant constantly screaming

aw yea this game was sick

the new star wars movies don't even remotely resemble the classics

they're made to mass appeal with childish comedy inserted in all the wrong moments, and the plots are unoriginal, recycled garbage

they're made to mass appeal with childish comedy inserted in all the wrong moments, and the plots are unoriginal, recycled garbage
Couldn't have put it better myself

They're really good, i don't know what you're talking about. They have really good stories, great characters, and tie in really well with the films.

the new star wars movies don't even remotely resemble the classics

It's because pop culture has conditioned people to appeal to a formulaic pattern of uninspired media production.

It's all about maximizing the hype for bigger sales at the box office and for the franchise/brand.

Advertisements. Shock appeal. Special Effects. Comedic Relief. Repeat.

I thought ep7 was good.

Is that bad?

They're really good, i don't know what you're talking about. They have really good stories, great characters, and tie in really well with the films.
Good stories? The entire clone war movie was about how they need to find Jabba the hutts son or something like that. Miss me with that stuff

can confirm the clone wars movie sucked

the beginning of the series after that was eh at first but got better and got really good in season 5/6

Good stories? The entire clone war movie was about how they need to find Jabba the hutts son or something like that. Miss me with that stuff
That was one movie when the entire series is basically quarter-movie episodes and there are a lot better episodes of it than that.

Don't be so quick to judge the entire animated series as bad just because of one lackluster movie-format episode.

There is a lot to Clone Wars and Rebels that adds some really rich lore and events to the Star Wars series. There's new and interesting characters like Captain Rex and Ahsoka, and we also are given a lot more background and personality on the characters from the movies.

For example
Darth Maul was little more than a "spoopy villain of the week" type character in Phantom Menace and thus really wasn't very interesting, merely serving as a plot device. He was what professional writers call a flat character, which is synonymous for "boring", because they are characters who don't change. Clone Wars does his character justice by turning him into a very dynamic character with a lot of background and personality. We see in great detail what happens to him after his apparent death at the end of Phantom Menace. Yes, spoilers, in case you didn't actually watch Clone Wars (and I'm assuming you only saw the pilot movie), Darth Maul did survive being bisected in Star Wars Episode 1.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:28:50 AM by Planr »