Author Topic: icigarettes  (Read 8101 times)

I'm sure being an admin, the curse filter doesn't bother filtering his posts.

You know what Spation, I don't like your name, so you're banned for a week.  Also, you have too many posts.  Maybe that should be another week. 

You guys are fucking tools. 
Omg...

1) Real reason?
2) You broke your own curse filter?
You do realize he can do whatever he wants, right?
Oh and:
http://www.garry.tv/?p=460

Although I'm still thinking of getting an Ipod touch for my birthday, going to mod the heck out of it. Besides, my video is falling apart anyway, which is partially my fault, and the battery life is only around 3 hours now. =/

« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 12:48:34 PM by Vertzer »

You know what Spation, I don't like your name, so you're banned for a week.  Also, you have too many posts.  Maybe that should be another week. 

Omg...

1) Real reason?
2) You broke your own curse filter?
Its funny when things go miles above people's heads. He banned him because banning people because they have iNames is just as stupid as banning people because their ID is in the 3000. Just another form of discrimination.

Then how come Colten didn't get banned, he started it xD

He was expressing how there are a lot of them, Spation was expressing how he banned them all.

iAgree

hey monty, what's that as your avatar? is it a game? can i have a link?

Tom

After being banded 2 times I decided to take the i off my name.

bahahaha

Well, the only reason I perma banned an icigarette is because he was spaming the site by connecting the leaving right afterward.

i wanna know what that avatar is.

Okay, earlier today me and my friends were kidding around and an "icigarette" join the server. And (just kidding around) we said "OMG AN Icigarette!!!!" And the the "icigarette" said ":O" and left. We let that slide because we new we insulted him.
The server ended and after a while I join another server. At this server, the "icigarette" is on there and he is admin. He says "Hai." and I say hi back. he said he will ban me and I was like, "Why?!" Then he reminded me. I was okay w/e if you ban me it will just hurt you instead. So, he says what if I change my name? I tell him that I know his ID (which is 1343) and will ban him from other servers. So he said well I have 3 other accounts (is this true that some people are paying 20 extra dollars for other acounts they are probly not even going to use?). I was like okay ban me freak! So he did and now I am posting this.
Now I lost my point lol. I think what I was saying is that icigarettes are gay and realy should be banned.
Also, I tryed to explain that we were kidding around but he was just too gay to listen.

Doorman sounds like he had a good reason to ban you. You were the starfish.

I don't get why people feel the need to harass random people. Our community is small enough we don't need to push others away.
I hate itunes. And imacs. And I don't even get this fad with the inames.
But to be banning people or treating them badly over it is nooby in itself.

I hope most all forum regulars ban me (l33t forum users please do, my ID is 175)
You all have your heads up your ass, I don't think I would enjoy playing with you anyway.

We were just kidding around. We were going to say "jk" but he left befor we could idiot.