Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7553664 times)

Is this only a guess or does he have a source?
I don't remember 100%, but I think he said that Lauren mentioned it.
Either her or the producers of the show.
As for the source, I'm not gonna bother looking for it.

For a mobile game it is on the good side but only by a little bit. The minigames are fun for a bit but the ones you have to do to train ponies gets stale really quick. Gameloft is also super greedy so if you don't have an android or a ton of cash you can kiss gem ponies goodbye, or you could wait half the year.Unless I missed something it isn't confirmed but with the movie in 2017 there is speculation
aww yeah I have an android device

aww yeah I have an android device
Then you can get the underground version. You have to get the amazon underground app from amazon first.

I am relatively new on the forums (not sure when I joined but not tooooooo long ago) and I like ponies. Luna is best pony. Hi.

I am relatively new on the forums (not sure when I joined but not tooooooo long ago) and I like ponies. Luna is best pony. Hi.
Welcome relatively new member. Prepare to get discriminated against for liking mlp

dont expect much out of this thread

but hi, enjoy your stay

Sorry, but you're a bit late, everyone's gone home

This topic isn't as active as it once was

RIP My Little Pony thread

It lived long, prospered, and faded away into the stars

Do not PM me to "unlock" this thread. I'm not going to.

If you're looking for the discord, I deleted that ages ago.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 10:42:31 PM by dargereldren »

Is your verification at the table flip level?

you just had to bump this loving thread

Is your verification at the table flip level?
No, it's on low (verifed email only). It's role-based though so it doesn't really matter what I set it to.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x44yokz
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:40:48 PM by dargereldren »