Author Topic: sans from undertale (have  (Read 16076 times)

just let it go, dude

Trogtor may have the supposed identity of who he is but it shouldn't matter, it just gives badspot more money and us something to laugh at.
It matters because he's probably protecting someone's identity who is still here.

It matters because he's probably protecting someone's identity who is still here.
why is that a bad thing

no one should post the identity of what is probably a kid

he's not a kid, he's just a troll acting like one

It's a joke account

that doesnt mean it cant be a kid
sans from undertale (have is definitely LicoriceLad58 who was basically just a Self Delete account.  He also has ties to these accounts:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=88463
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=133923

It's difficult to sort out entirely because he's made Self Delete accounts under proxies, plus received keys from pacha who has bought keys for Self Delete spammers multiple times.  I'm just going to ban him.
he's a not a kid

look dude just let me think that its a child because if it is a grown ass dude spending money to make the lamest jokes on some outback forum i'm about to lose that little bit of faith i had left in people.

why is that a bad thing
You serious? Why should some guy be allowed to have spam / troll accounts and still be able to post? It's not about your entertainment, it's about getting rid of these people.

Why isn't it a bad thing, Niff? You seem to be educated on spam stuff, enlighten me.

You serious? Why should some guy be allowed to have spam / troll accounts and still be able to post? It's not about your entertainment, it's about getting rid of these people.

Why isn't it a bad thing, Niff? You seem to be educated on spam stuff, enlighten me.
answering questions with other questions isn't very polite akio

It isn't a bad thing because once again, it gives badspot money and gives us a laugh, it's all for fun, you don't gotta be a wet blanket all of the time dude

You heard it here everyone, it is a-okay to make troll and spam accounts to do just that. Why, it's just entertainment for us, after all.
Being annoyed by accounts meant to annoy you is lame! Live a little!

Remind me that Niff's opinion is 3/5ths that of a normal man's next time I let him bait me.

You heard it here everyone, it is a-okay to make troll and spam accounts to do just that. Why, it's just entertainment for us, after all.
Being annoyed by accounts meant to annoy you is lame! Live a little!

Remind me that Niff's opinion is 3/5ths that of a normal man's next time I let him bait me.
it isn't the 1950s akio