Author Topic: Cavik's City RPG  (Read 13483 times)

Give me admin friend
Heres my application

I'm nick and I'm a badass
That's about all you need big boi

You guys should really control the server

Seriously this example is someone hiding behind something but raycast is off (1-way wall)

The arms dealing system is stuff as well because they could sell their own weapons for a super low price and then go on a damn killing spree
Also, the people that are the most wanted usually make their places inaccessible so they use console hacks (moveForward(0.1);) to get out of their wall, yet if someone tries it they get pissy

Honestly this is making me motivated to finish my CityRPG code. It's not going to be perfect but it's going to fix a lot of bugs and run smooth.

You also need to get better staff because half the time I report someone no one is paying attention, I'm not the only one getting ignored either. They can obviously see the chat and the server gets quiet at moments so it's good timing. They should learn to page up if they're going to be a staff. I am tempting to apply but then I don't want to know if I should. I know what it's like to host these servers and it's a pain.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 01:11:34 PM by Kyuande »

I do agree that selling be left to selling jobs, rather than everybody above Edu 5.

this brother is a huge problem user among all servers, im not gonna drama him, but hes just a loving handicap.

this brother is a huge problem user among all servers, im not gonna drama him, but hes just a loving handicap.
/support

not gonna lie i thought you were talking about yourself til i read who was posting this, lmao

Terminator was banned for breaking other rules before I even saw this lol.

we did it, we won, ketch and i got rebirth and went to disneyland. game over

Charles is a loving monday.
He loving kills me when im selling drugs.
When I take out my rage he loving arrests me.
And his loving bike is faster and bigger making his hitbox smaller and eventually further away.
And when I loving put a bounty on him he splits it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvjy20TADNw
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:48:16 AM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

people who split bounties n stuff are no fun

when i place bounties on like 10 people, i expect a bloodbath, come on

I would like to apply for a Moderator position.

Reasons why you should be admin:
I've previously hosted City Rpgs, and played around with the code.
I'm currently very active in the time Cavik is offline, trying to reach rebirth, so I've gotten to know the server
I actually know the rules, and know when to step in.
I leave out my feelings and stick to the facts.

at least 2 people who recommend you (more preferred)
Soule 2016: u seem harmless enough. Elim. (Possibly Mexi?)
BL_ID: 9467 | Chriso
Previous experience as an admin/moderator
I've taken a long break from Blockland, so I cant remember if I've been admin on other City Rpgs. I'm pretty sure I'm admin on Ports server

I would like to apply for a Moderator position.

Reasons why you should be admin:
I've previously hosted City Rpgs, and played around with the code.
I'm currently very active in the time Cavik is offline, trying to reach rebirth, so I've gotten to know the server
I actually know the rules, and know when to step in.
I leave out my feelings and stick to the facts.

at least 2 people who recommend you (more preferred)
Soule 2016: u seem harmless enough. Elim. (Possibly Mexi?)
BL_ID: 9467 | Chriso
Previous experience as an admin/moderator
I've taken a long break from Blockland, so I cant remember if I've been admin on other City Rpgs. I'm pretty sure I'm admin on Ports server

Well I seriously support him.
He just started building a new house for NEW PLAYERS. And he knows what to do as an admin, plus he is very friendly to others.

Meanwhile on Cavik's

Blockland doesn't like me coming to this server at certain times because it only happens here

Like what the actual forget.