Author Topic: Anyone remember Koolio?  (Read 2280 times)

You already got punished for it when you originally got  banned as Koolio. Public forum apologies are generally not a good idea, they come off as self-centered and attention seeking. Rather than making a big public announcement toward a group of people (whom most of wont even remember or care, it's been 6 years after all), you should apologize in private to the people you actually hurt. That's a lot more meaningful.
I guess I agree with you on how I already got punished. However, I didn't hurt anyone but the brains of the forumers who read the cancer I posted. If I could delete this thread right now I would.

It sounds to me like you're trying to attract attention to the fact that you were once a problem user. You could've just made this new account and not brought up your past and no one would have minded.

Can you spare some benefit of the doubt, please?

planr sometimes people just want to apologize for stuff they did in the past even if it was years ago
give the guy a chance

ps: that's in 2011 and it's been 5 years since 2011
again give the guy a chance

It sounds to me like you're trying to attract attention to the fact that you were once a problem user. You could've just made this new account and not brought up your past and no one would have minded.
holy hell he can't prove himself to be better without being immediately criticized as soon as someone figures out who he is

???
Oh good god yes that's me. Just reading that garbage hurts. Why did I even post that?

I would give the guy a chance

alt

OT: Normally I would be against an apology thread, but this one seems somewhat sincere especially since its from a while ago (and we've all been in your shoes before OP). Either way you're back and nobody remembers you, so your apology is accepted.

Welcome to the blockland forums