Author Topic: Post Stories about breaking stuff when angry.  (Read 2150 times)

Recently, i got so mad that i broke my headset that costed 100$, and yelled out tribal slurs and curses.
Post storys about breaking stuff when angry.

splatoon broke my wiiu gamepad screen

I got angry so I walked outside and hacked up a bunch of logs with a fire axe then went and took a piss.

I got so pissed off that I broke the world record on Blockland Adventure mode.

i never broken anything out of anger but i've come close a few times

When I was little I'd spend hours building spheres out of Lego and then I'd smash them when I got mad. I never break actual things though. I don't get that angry.

never done something like this, im naturally not very angry

one time i was so angry i sat down

i got mad enough once that i purposefully made an expensive voltimeter explode when i was working with electronics

rip voltimeter

I have a couple scars on my knuckles because I have deep-seated problems with rage and I'm actually kinda ashamed of it, thankfully I live alone for most of the year so when I have outbursts there's usually nobody around to see it.

Some funny ones would be like when I slammed two sliding glass doors so hard the glass shattered, I wrestled a lamp to the ground as if it was a human being and shattered it all over the place (kek), and one time I punched through my bedroom door because somebody told me I should make an "egg sandwich"

i would suggest investing in a punching bag
alternatively, a girlfriend.

I played my first and last round of online multiplayer Nidhogg and punched my keyboard so hard the space bar detached and flew across the room