HELLRAID

Author Topic: HELLRAID  (Read 3874 times)

Is it coming back??? I was so excited before it got delayed to all hell

Is it coming back??? I was so excited before it got delayed to all hell
i dunno i just think it looks cool

i haven't heard anything from this game for like two years

i think it might be kind of dead maybe

last activity on twitter was october 2014... no new youtube videos since september 2014
yeah uh it might be a tad dead

i think it was put on hold while they worked on dying light and stuff

i haven't heard anything from this game for like two years

i think it might be kind of dead maybe

last activity on twitter was october 2014... no new youtube videos since september 2014
yeah uh it might be a tad dead

i think it was put on hold while they worked on dying light and stuff
still looks cool though

This is the steam activity chart for the game, seems the devs are still working on it some.

You got my hopes up...
An Important Announcement
Dear Hellraid fans,

We would like to officially announce that our dark fantasy FPP game Hellraid will not be released this year as previously planned, and the development of the game has been put on hold.

In the recent months we conducted an internal brown townysis and came to the conclusion that Hellraid, in its current shape and form, is not meeting our own expectations for this project. Therefore, we decided the best course of action would be to send it back to the drawing board and invent our dark fantasy title anew.

In the meantime, we will consolidate our development resources and focus on further expansion of our Dying Light franchise.

We wish to thank all our fans for your support – you’re the best!
Steam Discussion topic created by a dev on 21st of May, 2015.
It was previously on the forums for this game, but they removed the forums for that game, lol.
loving Dying Light...

While visiting the discussions for Hellraid, some potential player linked this:
Kings and Heroes
Just putting it out here for those interested in Hellraid, this might be a nice alternative that will have early access starting on the 26th.

loving Dying Light...

dying light was my favorite game to come out in 2015.

i really hope hellraid gets continued because i loved dying lights gameplay

dying light was my favorite game to come out in 2015.

i really hope hellraid gets continued because i loved dying lights gameplay
Fair enough i guess.
I just find it sad that they just said, well whatever, we put a Hellraid steam page, showed stuff, promised we would change things and oh, oh no, we are just gonna go with Dying Light now lol.
So yeah, i am a bit salty over the fact that they chose Dying Light over Hellraid.