List ways for a 14 yr to get money,

Author Topic: List ways for a 14 yr to get money,  (Read 1560 times)

Drugs are a no no for me. I dont support drugs plus even if i wanted, my mom and her boyfriend are cops.

Give the succi succi for 2 dolla.

You can do yard work, clean someone's house for them, wash cars, etc

burn down house for insurance money

You can do yard work, clean someone's house for them, wash cars, etc
I live in the projects, in NYC so thats near impossible.
How could your schedule be a mess at the age of 14? Unless your family is the "HURRY EVERY DAY SPENT LYING AROUND IS A WASTED DAY COME ON WE GOTTA MAKE OUR LIVES MEMORABLE COME ON OUTSIDE NO GAMES OUTSIDE GO OUTSIDE" type than I'm sure you'd have enough time to work a couple of odd jobs over the summer.
Every few week ends i go with my dad, i have to deal with school, my mom everyday needs to send me to buy crap.
A summer job would be best but i dont feel like waiting 3 months.

flip the quality bricks and you'll be set for life my brother
look at me i'm eating good every day at nobu
i just took my half brother to the white house wybd
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 05:43:42 PM by Path »

A summer job would be best but i dont feel like waiting 3 months.
Time is valuable. Use it.

Yeah, i want to save up to buy a cheap and reliable gp: http://www.amazon.com/ZOTAC-GeForce-DisplayPort-Graphics-ZT-70605-10M/dp/B00KHUE0MC/ref=dp_ob_title_ce
Anyways of getting enough money? Please, stay on topic and give out real answers.
mow lawns

volunteer at a family-owned restaurant and maybe after awhile they'll start paying you (minimum pay most likely)

hit the kush and sell the yay

drugs win 24/7

I live in brooklyn and i got a job at my nearby grocery store within a week, and i was 15. It's simple to find small businesses (the all organic/all natural places need a lot of workers) that are in need of young people

I live in brooklyn and i got a job at my nearby grocery store within a week, and i was 15. It's simple to find small businesses (the all organic/all natural places need a lot of workers) that are in need of young people
i know, but i have to deal with other stuff, i could work at my deli but i dont have the time to do so.

i know, but i have to deal with other stuff, i could work at my deli but i dont have the time to do so.
what is taking so much of your time that you have literally no options?
or are you just using that as an excuse for laziness