I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 35702 times)

this is literally sick animation ???

i think it'd be funnier if it were live action though

absolutely

I just shared Swholli's video with Adult Swim's email, twitter and facebook page.

I think they will see it.

I finished a ten page script for Tony to read.

I assume he will let you all know what he thinks about it.

I'm still reading the script but it's loving hilarious. I can't stop laughing.

The stuff he added in sounds like something Kevin and Tony would say.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 01:35:46 AM by Lord Tony® »

Series finale: Kevin spills soda on the nuclear button and Tony tells him to clean it up, Kevin cleans to hard though and launches 17 nuclear missiles at Russia. The world goes into and outrage shooting all their nukes everywhere, meanwhile Kevin spills his soda onto a nuke that is about to be launched, as he's cleaning it he gets stuck on the nuke, this nuke is then sent to blow up the moon. Now with Kevin gone Tony can finally watch his HD DVD's in peace, but now that the moon is blown to bits a giant tidal wave slams trough his house and spills water all over his HD DVD's, Tony screams in anger as he drowns. The credits roll

ive just been contacted by my connections at Disney and they want to BUY the show?????!

ive just been contacted by my connections at Disney and they want to BUY the show?????!
i've got a better deal disney would never give you, i'll buy it for one whole cent

you should do a tv show deal with bloxcity

Well adult swim only puts on garbage nowadays, so I think this will fit right in

what what are you loving what

Well adult swim only puts on garbage nowadays, so I think this will fit right in
I think rick and morty is on adultswim. And if you think rick and morty is garbage, you go to hell.

I think rick and morty is on adultswim. And if you think rick and morty is garbage, you go to hell.
If he was going to say R&M was garbage he would have outright said "Rick and Morty is garbage" you twat.

Either way, i agree with his statement. This wouldn't be the first time Adult Swim has signed on to host garbage on their channel.