I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.

Author Topic: I got a TV show deal with Adult Swim.  (Read 35624 times)

You sent me a PM back, i guess that somehow makes you obsessed with me?
What thread is that?
one pm is not an obsession
300+ posts about tony and his clan is
I hope to god you get permabanned for this one day

Why would they do that?
I highly doubt they had to do that.

They had to implement Tony's Law because of me.

You cannot win more than once in a month now, for everyone.

I was literally getting like 6 prizes a day.

I don't know what you people think you'll accomplish by saying the same thing again and again that you wouldn't get from saying it once.
Seriously, i know my posts are long (mostly due to them addressing a lot of other posts at once, most of which are directly about me) but at least i don't say the exact same thing over and over again.
maybe we're saying the same thing over and over again in hopes you take a loving hint and leave but nah your autism is clearly too extreme

I was literally getting like 6 prizes a day.

where do you even store all of this excess stuff?

Blockchip is like Taboo in a sense because Taboo used to always be an arrogant ass and cause arguments in a forgetton of threads, and Taboo was permanently banned for it. Blockchip is doing the exact same thing, and I'm astounded as to how Blockchip is not banned yet.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:31:31 PM by Insert Name Here² »

the difference is Taboo was cool when he wasn't arguing

I agree with this.

Pretty much this. That and all Blockchip ever does is argue and the funny thing is, HE LEGIT NEVER STOPS even when an entire thread is loving telling him to. Something needs to be done cause holy forget

Again, i highly doubt they had to do that. Seems really stupid to me.
one pm is not an obsession
300+ posts about tony and his clan is
I hope to god you get permabanned for this one day
I don't see how this is a bannable offense at all, let alone a perma-bannable one.
Also, I don't think tony has made much less posts about me than i have about him. Maybe even more, considering how i usually make really long posts about multiple other posts and he often posts several posts in the row about the same thing.
maybe we're saying the same thing over and over again in hopes you take a loving hint and leave but nah your autism is clearly too extreme
I think my autism would be too extreme if i did leave just because you said something a lot of times.
You came in here to stuff down the show then play the victim card when you are getting called out for your bullstuff/
I don't see how i'm "playing the victim card", or how i "came in here to stuff down the show".
Go look at the first post i made in this thread. It's really mild and not hostile or insulting at all.  The responses to it, were. Don't act like i started this.
cause arguments in a forgetton of arguments
I find way more funny than i should.

Blockchip is doing the exact same thing
I don't intentionally try to start arguments. And, again, you're contributing to the "argument" as much as i am.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:38:38 PM by Blockchip »

I don't see how this is a bannable offense at all, let alone a perma-bannable one.
Also, I don't think tony has made much less posts about me than i have about him. Maybe even more, considering how i usually make really long posts about multiple other posts and he often posts several posts in the row about the same thing.
there are plenty of ban on sight users who start fights all over the place and derail threads, like you
perhaps your should stop responding and start thinking
because every single person is telling you to shut the forget up

Blockchip needs a drama right about now.

I think my autism would be too extreme if i did leave just because you said something a lot of times.
holy stuff

Blockchip needs a drama right about now.
Id perfer an executive order