Author Topic: List ways for a 14 yr to get money,  (Read 1561 times)

Yeah, i want to save up to buy a cheap and reliable gp: http://www.amazon.com/ZOTAC-GeForce-DisplayPort-Graphics-ZT-70605-10M/dp/B00KHUE0MC/ref=dp_ob_title_ce
Anyways of getting enough money? Please, stay on topic and give out real answers.

go to thailand and become a prostitute

I made bank by watering my neighbor's flowers over the summer.

woodworking
freelance coding
becoming a hooker
caring for a neighbor's dog or something like it

In most states you can apply for a limited-hour part-time job at 14
send out some job applications w/ help from your parents/guardians

In most states you can apply for a limited-hour part-time job at 14
send out some job applications w/ help from your parents/guardians
I know, but schedule is a mess.

hot topic if your life is that bad

hot topic if your life is that bad
hey superbro
if you do end up working at hot topic
can you mail me a choker

hit the kush and sell the yay

drugs win 24/7

Drugs are a no no for me. I dont support drugs plus even if i wanted, my mom and her boyfriend are cops.

my mom and her boyfriend are cops.
sheesh, your schedule is a mess with divorce in play

Sell nicknacks with an ebay account.  Because of your age, you'll want to do this with a parent/guardian.  Alternatively, you could register with a Google Adsense account (also requires a parent/guardian due to your age) and advertise on any youtube videos you have/will make.

You can also use Adfly to shorten URLs and gain profit from people watching 5 second ads, though that will also require parental supervision.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 05:24:50 PM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

work for your neighbors or whatever

How could your schedule be a mess at the age of 14? Unless your family is the "HURRY EVERY DAY SPENT LYING AROUND IS A WASTED DAY COME ON WE GOTTA MAKE OUR LIVES MEMORABLE COME ON OUTSIDE NO GAMES OUTSIDE GO OUTSIDE" type than I'm sure you'd have enough time to work a couple of odd jobs over the summer.