Author Topic: the bloxcity predicament - gamefandan's & darkhawk accounts compromised??  (Read 50388 times)

ok bloxcity like incredibly fishy, someone might be using it for evil doings
it's a front
a bad front

we had interesting drama at new years
*giggle* I was on vacation in cali for most of that tho
 Lets get another nickpb thread going, no such thing as 2 much me!

we had interesting drama at new years
What was that again?

(Source)

"Very few visitors"
brown townysis Details:-
It appears this website is not working. The data shown reflects the brown townysis done when the site was operational.Although this website appears to be based in United States there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

My theory is that this is a site that takes random forum threads off of ROBLOX and replaces 'ROBLOX' with 'BLOX CITY."

I noticed that some guy named AB47Blocks is spamming the General Discussion subforum saying something about being hacked. I'm not going to link, check it out at your own risk.

amazing
it might be a combination of stuff their users are posting and roblox stuff
also the furthest back topic i  could find was from a month ago. they've gotten 12k topics in their general discussion in the last month alone

they have a team speak and people are actually talking on it
i don't know what the forget to believe anymore

I made an account using an anonymous email / name, but it doesn't allow you to make a topic. You can go through the 'create a topic' process, but the 'create' button just refreshes the page.

dang this got interesting quickly

looking at their forums it looks like that some userscript was stealing passwords or some stuff and people downloaded it of course because this is bloxcity everybody on there is an idiot
so yeah they've had their own little hijacking issue it appears

The people in the Bloxcity teamspeak were INCREDIBLY sketchy, and kept talking about hackforums.

Both Gyt and I had our IPs firewalled from the site, and then were promptly banned from the teamspeak.

the site is really fishy but i don't think it has anything to do with our hijackings but i can't be for sure
still don't visit it its a wretched land of 10 year-olds stuffposting

the site is really fishy but i don't think it has anything to do with our hijackings but i can't be for sure
What about dan spamming BloxCity.com?

it would be incredibly hard to tell because every single user on this forum is spamming
if you thought the blf was baby's 4chan then you're wrong bloxcity is the real baby's 4chan