PSA: Forum Accounts are being Hijacked; for those who are not looking in drama

Author Topic: PSA: Forum Accounts are being Hijacked; for those who are not looking in drama  (Read 13149 times)

because after joining the teamspeak and looking at their forums for a while it looks like that they're just a scam for money

Then the real question becomes: why choose now?

What's the timing to the attack? If it was a security breach of some kind (apparently orchestrated pre 2010), why wait 6+ years to finally realize it?

And then of all things to do with your access to some veteran member's accounts is advertise a stuffty roblox clone? It just doesn't make sense. There has to be more to this than we know.

bloxcity is a fake community with fake forums for a game that doesn't exist

this makes no sense

well now that kyuande has been hijacked i think it's pretty safe to say that it isn't some old security breach since that account was made in 2015

unless visolator is an old account and the password is the same

Then the real question becomes: why choose now?

What's the timing to the attack? If it was a security breach of some kind (apparently orchestrated pre 2010), why wait 6+ years to finally realize it?

And then of all things to do with your access to some veteran member's accounts is advertise a stuffty roblox clone? It just doesn't make sense. There has to be more to this than we know.
it's a conspiracy

otis is posting like this too but i don't know if it's just a gag or not

forget man this is spreading like wildfire

this is quite random, they don't even get anything from this? lmao

Potentially hijacked. Last post was 6 years ago.

who are you

what if this was an inside job
and who is legoseed?

Otis' account has also been hijacked as of now.

who are you

a pretty old player
he's fine i told him about it on steam earlier
it is him his account wasn't even connected to a key until like a minute ago lol

so how's that danger level doing now

so how's that danger level doing now
danger level: defcon 3.2