Giant Blockheads

Author Topic: Giant Blockheads  (Read 13640 times)

So we went to test out the size of these statues. Apparently they are real life sized. We loaded them up in my toystore to compare. They are loving dead on perfect to real life scale. I know this because my toystore is set to 1/1 real life scale unlike the bedroom map.

that register

I never had a figure to compare real life sized objects until now. I'll fix it later lol.

I never had a figure to compare real life sized objects until now. I'll fix it later lol.
actually they are a bit bigger than real-sized if you look at the bedroom image so your's is fine

actually they are a bit bigger than real-sized if you look at the bedroom image so your's is fine

No the bedroom is not scaled to real life.

My toystore is scaled to real life.

The giant blockheads would actually be about 5 feet in height.

3 lego bricks high is about 1 inch.

So when you measure the bedroom map it's actually smaller than real life scale.

I saw the first picture and I thought it was just a generic picture of a bunch of actual players standing in a row..  Then I scrolled down and pooped my pants when I realized they were made of bricks!  The detail work is incredible!

Add my pics to the op lol

The celestial beings that created our world!
Real cool stuff man, good work.

I can't wait to see more. You should make all the harvest members.

Wait. Is there a Kitchen StaticMap now, or did you load that up/build that on an old version? Because the kitchen in the last picture appears to not be made of bricks.