Airplane's Server ADMIN!!!!

Author Topic: Airplane's Server ADMIN!!!!  (Read 936 times)

Wanna get admin in my world Even the year creation
1. Help with a server (Free / i am using steam) = Super admin
2. Play a week (I AM WATCHING) and get regular. give an idea / a good addon= modeator and than 2 weeks on my server and than = admin
3. give away a game (MUST BE OVER 5€) http://steamcommunity.com/id/12332213213/ (I ACCEPT. BUT DELETE YOU REALLY EASY IF YOU KEEPING SPAMMING / SAYING USELESS STUFF)

this
is a completely terrible idea

it is literally pay to get power

what is the server even about anyhow

I can say that people are going to abuse their powers.

what is the server even about
Probs freebuild

I suggest you don't post short topics like this, make a topic for your server and set up an application sheet for legit applications instead of selling admin for your server.

You know, you should pay me to admin your server.
I am very professional.

Bitcoin is fine, although I prefer Paypal.

3. give away a game
Stop, you cant just pull games outta people's starfishs.

this can be a bannable offense

this can be a bannable offense
This.
OP is trying to bribe people into paying money to get admin on his server, which I'm pretty sure is bad.

Are you trying to get loving banned from Blockland?

So I have to add you on steam, give you a game over 5 euros that's MY MONEY, and I have to wait a week just to get at least admin on your server? What makes this server worth 5 euros at all? Pay to get power? You're out of your mind for this.

I don't get why I have to do all of this if there's no information on what the server is about and why it would be worth all of this.

what would this server be about

pretty sure ''pay to admin'' is bannable

I don't support this topic in any way, but he did give other options besides pay for power. Its not like this is just a "Pay for adnin on my server", because he did give a few other options. Again, I don't support op with this topic, but all but 3 of the replies were related to the pay aspect, when there were other options. Its like joining Tezunis or Heedicalkings server and only getting pisssed about paying for benefits.

"Give away a game"?
You mean "Give me a game?"
Or "Give it out at random to someone in this group of people?"