It's time to get rid of Blockchip for good.

Author Topic: It's time to get rid of Blockchip for good.  (Read 16970 times)

Blockchip hasn't straight up admitted to trolling but has implied in quite a few posts that he is trolling
Banning Blockchip is legal business so there's no 'implications make fact' here
He's either 100% trolling or he's not. Never in-between

Everyone here can sign as many petitions as they want or vote for however long the ban time should be, but it will never be put into place until Blockchip breaks the rules. You can, however, ban him from your blockland server or just set up some worldwide anti-blockchip countermeasure.

he's trolling if you read his posts but he hasn't said "i am trolling". He's certainly implied he is but he hasn't said "i am trolling".

Guys, he really isn't that bad. What are you fussing about?

Did you even read the drama?

That really isn't true.

Everyone here can sign as many petitions as they want or vote for however long the ban time should be, but it will never be put into place until Blockchip breaks the rules. You can, however, ban him from your blockland server or just set up some worldwide anti-blockchip countermeasure.
Pretty sure acting like a rooster warrants a ban in this case.  He clearly can't handle an Internet forum.

Somebody read the title and completely skipped the op

I don't know, I feel like hes kinda right. I see this happen a lot, someone says something and upsets someone somehow, and then they go off on them, leading to pages of arguments.
Trolling thing isn't the best of his posts, but I wouldn't call it admittance hence he said 'If he was trolling' basically saying that he isn't. Maybe I'm reading the op wrong, but from what I see he's being drama'd for little stuff :l

Shamester might be saying, "Do not engage," which some people suggested.

Alright, I guess I agree with that.

If Adult Swim reads that thread they are just going to read nothing but Blockchip stuffting on it.

That really isn't true.
It is really true. Blockland is a paid service and the forum account is included under the license. Who in their right mind would remove part of someone's paid service 'because some people find him annoying.'

If Adult Swim reads that thread they are just going to read nothing but Blockchip stuffting on it.
I'd pay to watch

I'm not attempting to defend Blockchip in any way, mind you; I hate his guts more than everyone on this thread combined. However, he's not being banned anytime soon unless he explicitly violates a rule. So far, he's done no such thing, and it's more than obvious that 'being annoying' isn't a bannable offense. If it was, a stuffload of people posting under this thread would be banned by now including me

I checked out his posts in the topic. Blockchip needs to stop badly

I think my autism would be too extreme if i did leave just because you said something a lot of times.
this post is hilarious ^

also, I was curious how much tony's name comes up in blockchip's posts. i ctrl+f'd "tony" in blockchip's posts and it comes up 51 times in the first 5 pages. 20 times on page 1. Almost every single page of his posts has to do with tony. O b s e s s e d