Author Topic: [V2.0.0] NHM SVT Raptor - 4x4 Variant Official Release!  (Read 10686 times)

To celebrate the release of the Raptor, I made this photo of me in the desert.
Thank you, Nighthawk!

If you mean the back seats yes. If you mean the bed, because of the CVS parts, no.
gay

The Raptor handles bumps and ledges with ease, and can pop wheels in the air for some cool photos. The attention to detail in the cabin sells it. An option to switch out the automatic shifter would be nice, but considering it's already released I'm not counting on it. Great nonetheless

Pics (soft shader goodness)

Edit: Fixed/replaced the image links.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 02:09:18 PM by Diggy631 »

The Raptor handles bumps and ledges with ease, and can pop wheels in the air for some cool photos. The attention to detail in the cabin sells it. An option to switch out the automatic shifter would be nice, but considering it's already released I'm not counting on it. Great nonetheless

Pics (soft shader goodness)
-Google Drive Incorrect
Your photos don't seem to be working when uploaded to your google drive. Try imgur or postimage.org instead.

They are working now; Added.

To celebrate the release of the Raptor, I made this photo of me in the desert.
Thank you, Nighthawk!
-snip
This image is also broken.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:07:38 PM by Night_Hawk »

It seems to be that the new Blockland Glass developmental website has finally uploaded the Raptor. If it's possible, Download it here. If that doesn't work, keep using the drop box version. Delete the old Raptor file, and someone test and make sure it works.

It seems to be that the new Blockland Glass developmental website has finally uploaded the Raptor. If it's possible, Download it here. If that doesn't work, keep using the drop box version. Delete the old Raptor file, and someone test and make sure it works.
Glass version works.

Here is my Raptor =D http://imgur.com/kbsC2LT
Added!

Glass version works.
Thank you for testing this dude!

Everyone, please remove your DropBox Raptors, and move to the BL Glass version!

Bumping to keep this alive because I would like to release an update with an early access to this concept 4X4 Raptor

Meanwhile...

Concept has been revised. At the moment, there's no functioning lights, and no steering, brakelight, nor spring animations.

Here's a 3D Overview if you want to look at it for yourself!

Raptor 4x4 Concept V2 (View in 3D)

Update V1.5 Beta is here! The original pickup is still it's same old self, but now, it has a bigger brother-with animated springs, and a few imported CVS parts!

I don't know whether or not it tells you in-game to update, but if not, please do so here, and select the Beta link to get the 4x4 variant. It is NOT in the stable version; this is an early preview, with more parts and goodies to come!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 08:53:15 PM by Night_Hawk »

The Raptor got another update yet again! Now it should hopefully be an official version 2!

Download the pending update here; I hope it's updating properly.

http://test.blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=320

Quote from: Changelog.txt
Front: Stripped, Slam
Sides: Seam
New Exclusive Exhaust Category
Revised Brakelight Animations (Will animate Cleaner)
Roof: Default [Uses 2 nodes now]

Fixed a bug with rear reverse light being a toggable light
Modified and redesigned the wheel for the pickup.
Stripped body kit stripped the tailgate

I'm also going to add a video made by my friend, mnaber1234567, who reviewed the Raptor, and had an interview with me as well!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:47:02 AM by Night_Hawk »

The 2.0.0 update has finally been approved! I hope you enjoy the new fresh product!