How do you feel about Blockland after it got onto steam?

Author Topic: How do you feel about Blockland after it got onto steam?  (Read 983 times)

if they're negative, positive, or neutral, i'm interested in what everyone thinks about the community after blockland got moved to steam. In my own opinion, i kind of think there has been a little less effort in hosting servers and there are a few good ones, but mainly i think there are just a lot of roleplays on default maps or some poor quality edit on a default build for a random and chaotic game mode that is literally just murdering each other with default weapons and vehicles.

"this is a lot of id's"

i remember going from 0 hours to 300 real forgetn fast

"now we can be id tribals to 100k/200k users"

It was a good opportunity for me to return to Blockland (No pun intended) after a while away.

finally the suspense is over

cool, i didn't really figure i'd get responses at this hour, but then again not everyone is in my time zone

literally nothing changed

also off topic for a brief second, how do i change my profile picture? it's kind of making me cringe, and i really want to change it badly but i already tried and it just left the image as is,
and how do i place a image in my signature?

I feel more like an elder even though I'm not

caxto = canto xe??

Oh, no, i can't remember exactly what he did but im not him, however i have had my momments where i've been pretty annoying and pretty rude. hopefully i've improved on that though.

images for icons are sized at 75x75 so make sure they're that size
if it bugs out try exporting it through gimp

to place an image in your sig use tags