Author Topic: BOSSBATTLES - "A threat to the server" : here we go again  (Read 6842 times)

Have you even been in a middle or high school?
wait is it really like that there
In-game and on the forum are both online dumbass.
Yeah, no stuff, but the forums =/= ingame, now does it?

no not really

I don't think OP is capable of DDoSing, though Pecon may have IP evidence.

You were fun to play with on Port's server, but I need not remind you that you were banned on ANT's server this week on the same day for spamming the chat.

yeah but what's the difference? you're equally anonymous on both and you can about equally get away with being a richard.

wait is it really like that thereYeah, no stuff, but the forums =/= ingame, now does it?
i act exactly the same on forums as i do ingame

I don't think OP is capable of DDoSing, though Pecon may have IP evidence.

You were fun to play with on Port's server, but I need not remind you that you were banned on ANT's server this week on the same day for spamming the chat.
i wasn't banned on ANTs? What are you talking about?
i act exactly the same on forums as i do ingame
k?
yeah but what's the difference? you're equally anonymous on both and you can about equally get away with being a richard.
Except I never plan on changing this username and all of the, 2 other alts I "own" (for one I don't have the key)
are banned.
PS - my alt is "not crazies alt"

OP is a known troll. He joined my server last month and started spamming chat and called me a friend, completely unprovoked. I permanently banned him on the spot.

You did the exact same thing on ANT's server and tried to do it on Port's server, though Port is very easygoing.

I can ask ANT himself to give me the BL_ID of the ban next time he's online, if you like.

You did the exact same thing on ANT's server and tried to do it on Port's server, though Port is very easygoing.

I can ask ANT himself to give me the BL_ID of the ban next time he's online, if you like.
Wtf, are you talking about me?

Pretty sure that was a misquote and/or bad context. Definitely referred to OP.

i never loving spammed ANT???
and i wasnt on port's recently either.

Sorry, bad context.  Referred to OP as Pecon pointed out.

If you haven't been on ANT's or Port's recently, then someone may be trolling under your name.

Sorry for the triple post, but ANT sent me the BL_ID that he banned.  It's the same as yours.

im always surprised to see problem users acting shocked that they are banned from servers. if the unibomber shows up to your party, he doesn't have to be rude to get thrown out.

Sorry for the triple post, but ANT sent me the BL_ID that he banned.  It's the same as yours.
hmm, well, atleast i dont remember being there recently,
I guess i visited late night at 1 AM or something, because usually I remember things like these.