Author Topic: [Blogland] Today I nearly died because of mint tea shower gel.  (Read 1779 times)

My house only has a bathtub. It's only 40 years old, or less.
No one ever installed a shower cubicle is all.
baths are so gross. sitting in your own soup is p nasty

How does someone forget up this bad? Like you were trying to be careful not to eat the stuff and you forgot to breathe, then inhaled it? Are you a clumsy person in general?

depends on the ingredients :^)

or you just shower first, and then fill up the tub

If you haven't read the back of shampoo and shower gel bottles it clearly says "If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away"

That must've been an interesting experience.

lol, chloroform replaces the oxygen molecules in your blood cells, which is why you pass out if enough time has passed due to your brain running out of oxygen. Same effect can be achieved by not breathing for long enough.

Being knocked out for 5 minutes straight means that you got a pretty severe concussion. Something doesn't add up here.

Shoot.. One thing that I never want to have happen to me is die when I am naked.  It is already creepy enough to find someone dead.. If you throw nakedness in there.. That is a whole other level of creepiness..

I'm impressed you even remember what triggered your unconscious spell.  Typically after being knocked out and hitting your head, you lose recollection of a while before the injury.

Unless it's a clean bath, with bubbles, I agree.
We don't use ours for baths though. Just showering in it.

Shoot.. One thing that I never want to have happen to me is die when I am naked.  It is already creepy enough to find someone dead.. If you throw nakedness in there.. That is a whole other level of creepiness..
Please don't be a fat person who dies in the bath.

Dad describes the process as "a tub of butter slowly dissolving into lumps of fat, encased in a strong juice". He should know; as a Funeral Director and Mortician he's had to pull plenty of people off the toilet seats because they died on the stuffter.

Please don't be a fat person who dies in the bath.

Dad describes the process as "a tub of butter slowly dissolving into lumps of fat, encased in a strong juice". He should know; as a Funeral Director and Mortician he's had to pull plenty of people off the toilet seats because they died on the stuffter.

my sides