Apparently the high school I went to is putting in gender neutral bathrooms.

Author Topic: Apparently the high school I went to is putting in gender neutral bathrooms.  (Read 6469 times)

Keep going at this rate there will be 1% of people identifying as straight and we won't be able to reproduce anymore.

Everyone wants to be special.

Being cisgendered and straight is boring to people these days.

because we really want higher population growth for years to come

Keep going at this rate there will be 1% of people identifying as straight and we won't be able to reproduce anymore.

Everyone wants to be special.

Being cisgendered and straight is boring to people these days.
non-heteroloveuals can still reproduce. :)

Also some members of LGBT claim you are sensible if you are straight but don't want to have love with a male to female transgender.

That's not common sense.

So you got the LGBT that are confusing little kids telling them they are hateful bigots if they don't have love with transgenders now.

Basically yeah. It's a waste to have 4 but the idea itself is not an inherently bad thing.
depends on the size of the bathrooms and if they're replacing existing rooms or being built wholly new

tbh I don't know yet
have they talked about how big the bathrooms are? are they just single-occupant or the whole kit and caboodle?

Also some members of LGBT claim you are sensible if you are straight but don't want to have love with a male to female transgender.

That's not common sense.

So you got the LGBT that are confusing little kids telling them they are hateful bigots if they don't have love with transgenders now.
pick one, is it some members or is it all members? :)

i want to know: people are uncomfortable with trans people wanting to use the bathroom that corresponds with their identity. what is the issue with making gender-neutral bathrooms that they can go to instead? that seems like a reasonable compromise to me if people are willing to make the accommodations.

also i don't know how but tony's best posts are always in these kinds of topics this stuff is genius

because we really want higher population growth for years to come

That's only because we have so much life saving technology and we are trying to make the world a safe space for everyone.

We pretty much eliminated all forms of natural selection. With all our dumb proofing stuff.

Natural selection ensured only the strong will survive and reproduce. Now every dumb person out there is not only surviving but reproducing.

Why can't we just have XY chromosome and XX chromosome bathrooms?
Therefore trangirls can't get upset if they have to use a bathroom with other women

That's only because we have so much life saving technology and we are trying to make the world a safe space for everyone.

We pretty much eliminated all forms of natural selection. With all our dumb proofing stuff.

Natural selection ensured only the strong survive ad reproduce. Now every dumb person out there is not only surviving but reproducing.
We should shut down hospitals and get rid of medicine so that our population remains in check

yah we're the worst. I miss the days when people died for being dumb

Why can't we just have XY chromosome and XX chromosome bathrooms?
Therefore trangirls can't get upset if they have to use a bathroom with other women
Would it blow your mind to know that some people have both?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_%28genetics%29

We should shut down hospitals and get rid of medicine so that our population remains in check

No, we should just stop catering to those that can't help themselves. They are a burden to our society and they are dumbing us down with them.

Ever seen idiocracy? The dumb gets to survive and reproduce now that natural selection is no longer an issue.

Spartans use to have their handicapped fend for themselves in the wild. Only the strong were allowed to live.

Yes I want to go back to caveman Rock forgeter days where things be gooder.

This all sounds funny but if we don't learn how to lower our population soon we will have to start killing off people or forcing abortions.

Artificial natural selection needs to be in place, just like for animals.

Now even transgenders and gay couples can have babies. They just don't stop finding ways to make others reproduce.