Amazon's delivery service is run by baboons.

Author Topic: Amazon's delivery service is run by baboons.  (Read 770 times)

So after purchasing my new GTX 970, I had it delivered for Tuesday.
On Tuesday, my order on amazon's website said that it'd been delivered.

I live in university apartments. When a package is delivered, the receptionist emails me.
(I have ordered packages recently with the same delivery address as the one for my GTX 970)

So Tuesday I called up Amazon, told them my situation. They sent me a brand new GTX 970 to arrive Wednesday for free, with no delivery charge.
Wednesday amazon's website says that it's been delivered. Nothing. I call them up. They send me a new one.
Today (Thursday) I wake up, amazon's website says its been delivered. Surprise, surprise, nothing. I call up and they send me another new one, free of charge.

I talked to the receptionist and she said that the drivers are so lazy and barely speak english that they don't even ask her to sign for it.

Anyone had a similar experience with Amazon's delivery service?

lowkey praying for all three of them to be delivered tomorrow.

I don't know how it is in the UK, but in the US Amazon isn't the one doing deliveries. They use a variety of services like UPS, FedEx, USPS, On-Trac, etc.

In the UK, Amazon has several delivery services depending on what the product is.
This one is delivered by Amazon directly.

Yo if you do get 3 send one my way homie

I've always had great service from Amazon in the UK, though that may just be because they use agencies to deliver goods, like Houskat mentioned.

I've never had any problems at all with Amazon.
Still not even sure why they keep loving up. If it doesn't come tomorrow then I will just get a refund and order it elsewhere.

Try asking to talk to the manager and give him/her a stern talk about the issue

I'll pay full shipping if you get an extra one & send it to me lol.

I'll pay full shipping if you get an extra one & send it to me lol.
Or id sell it to someone who lives near me.

Wait, can't this easily be abused?
"Hello Amazon my $1000 item never came in"
"Ok we'll send a new one"
*repeat*

Probably because it's illegal and if you were found doing this you'd probably get arrested or fined a lot more than it costs originally.

They'll probably find the two packages theyve already sent in some delivery guys van somewhere.

Wait Amazon actually does the delivery where you live? In the US Amazon ships it usually using one of two independent companies, UPS or FedEx.

lowkey praying for all three of them to be delivered tomorrow.
use this to your advantage lmao