school district distribute satanic literature to students

Author Topic: school district distribute satanic literature to students  (Read 1624 times)

Im pretty sure this is an April fools joke

Im pretty sure this is an April fools joke
if it is then smh
too far

Nope it's not an april fools thing

Satanism is just another religion, I don't see why not.

My family is Christian I'm naturally against this

And I'm guessing the people with Satanist families are naturally against Christian stuff in their faces. nobody wins.

why though

seriously though you shouldn't be pissy about this

this is like saying that giving kids books about greek gods is pushing a greek agenda
hail zeus
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:09:46 AM by Whackin »

When it's Christianity literature no one bats an eye but as soon as it's "athiest" or "satanic" literature everyone goes nuts. It's just double standards of the separation of church and state.

Still, books like, what was it, "It's okay not to believe in God" are inappropriate. I'm all for discovering whether you believe in your parent's religion or not, but pushing it like this is none of a schools business.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:09:49 AM by Steve5451² »

that's pretty closed-minded

why though
I was taught that Satan was bad my whole life and people who worship him are bad too
that's pretty closed-minded
Hey hey hey I know it's ignorant and stuff but when you've been around that sort of stuff your whole life it sticks, ya know?

Hey hey hey I know it's ignorant and stuff but when you've been around that sort of stuff your whole life it sticks, ya know?
no I don't know, I grew up in a family like that too, but here I am

if you know its ignorant than why dont you know not to listen to it? do you think a bigot would act like a bigot if he knew he was one?