Author Topic: Sim City 4 Soundtrack Music (3 of 34 Complete)  (Read 1230 times)

Out of the constant urge I had to have this music play in-game, along with the thought that it might be a really neat thing to loop, I had gotten to creating three loops (Three songs).

Audio Source

Finished Songlist/Downloads:

Songs exceed 500KB (Rule Limit), I'm aware, if you have a problem with it I can make them smaller.

Bumper To Bumper (0:59) 523KB
The Morning Commute (1:04) 558KB (In the beginning this loop is quieter than the others.)
Wheels Of Progress (1:40) 831KB

(Each loop has been tested and do work on my platform, if you encounter any problems please notify me.)

I intend on putting them in a zip package when there are more, but for now I'll leave these separate.
I do not plan on creating full loops of each song (Most are 5-6 minutes long), but I'll try to make them as long as possible without sounding odd or exceeding the 976 kibibyte GAME limit.

Since its not my music, if I ever stop looping them I really don't care if someone else decides to, feel free. Or just do it now if you feel like looking like an ass or whatever, I still couldn't care less.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 10:48:18 AM by Ducky duck »

:cookie: for u

also, could you make some music files from the latest simcity game?

Wheels Of Progress (1:40) 831KB

Limit yourselves to looping songs that are < 500kb in size.
im a sign not a cop but idk what badspot will do

Okay so aparently once you have below 1.0GB of freespace audacity will stop working

Ill umm, fix that, soon?

four, five, n' six comin out soon, maybe
whenever i want to loop i have to wait an hour for audacity to load the soundtrack file

im a sign not a cop but idk what badspot will do

Songs exceed 500KB (Rule Limit), I'm aware, if you have a problem with it I can make them smaller.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 08:05:08 AM by Ducky duck »

All of the links go to the same song...

All of the links go to the same song...

Mediafire issue that i unfortunately can not fix until my computer is fixed.