Author Topic: Number Loop?  (Read 1286 times)

Could someone please post a simple code that every 30 min's (After spawning) A message will say 1 then another 30 mins later it would say 2, 3 and so on to 100, and at 100 It will end and stop counting   :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:  Note:I already asked some people and they had no idea about the 1,2,3 and up part
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 06:28:54 PM by Kunit_Yo »

use schedule(30 * 60000, 0, name of function, variable, variable); to make it call every half hour then an if statement to check if the variable is less than 100

Hmm never thought of that thank's pickle.

Are you wanting to have it so that a player spawns and then it messages that player every 30 minutes, or where it messages everybody in the server at the same time with the same message?

Ok.  You'll need to package the GameConnection::onClientEnterGame() to schedule a function that messages the client and the reschedules itself.

Ok I will take a crack at it when I get on my BL computer. But also is there code for like Onfire it will announce somthing random like If I was to fire a weapon could I make it say "You shot a Gun" or would I just add under the Onfire part of the weapon the %Announce or w/e code?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 10:08:10 PM by Kunit_Yo »

Yes, you'd have to add code to the onFire() method to make any announcement.