Do you dream after death?

Author Topic: Do you dream after death?  (Read 2537 times)

Well you won't want to be you because you won't remember that you're you

Even people with amnesia still keep their same personalities and even able to remember bits of their memory.

Well you wouldn't want to be you because you won't remember that you're you
what

this, it's not testable in the slightest
theres only one way to find out

that idea of reincarnation means that your personality and memory would be dead when you... uh... die.

so basically "you" would be "dead"

I would answer this but all that would happen would be LT debunking my beliefs saying they are un true.

what

so basically "you" would be "dead"
what you talked about here is what i was trying to form into words, mb
theres only one way to find out
oh dear
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 03:05:27 PM by Drydess »

I would answer this but all that would happen would be LT debunking my beliefs saying they are un true.
that's what this thread is already.

what
Drydess is saying that you wouldn't want to be the current you in the new life because in the new life you won't remember being the current you

that's what this thread is already.
Then why make a thread asking this if all you're gonna do is tell people they are wrong and their beliefs are fake?

Sally there is no such thing as reincarnation, it doesn't exist. I had this discussion with my ex girlfriend.

Everything is a science and spiritual equations don't add up.

Then why make a thread asking this if all you're gonna do is tell people they are wrong and their beliefs are fake?
so you can tell people they are wrong and their beliefs are fake to show your smarts off so you can be the coolest guy around

I mean I was going to point out you told your girlfriend "emotions are just chemical reactions" but you played yourself

What's the next step of your master plan?

Prove it.

I should have found this when Tony said that stupid stuff to his ex

I think of this as "Somewhere in the world Tony has a calculator and he's furiously adding up the numbers."