So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.

Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 45279 times)

Because of space-time that means time is not linear. Anything is literally possible.

I don't think you're getting the point. It's not that "anything is possible" is that your lack of empathy boils down to being incredibly insensitive.

Normally I'd say the whole "your feelings are insignificant" thing was wrong but considering the context of the situation it sounds like she was being ridiculously immature in the first place. If her forgetin' cat died or if she didn't get the job she wanted it would be an issue, but this is just garbage lol.

I think most people like to pretend that all women are emotionally weak and need to be coddled but sometimes they're just simply being irrational. Like most human beings can be sometimes. If you ask me, she was in the wrong from the start to the end.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:08:11 PM by Rally »

She can't take a joke. She thinks when I say "reincarnation is stupid" she believes I am being malicious and shutting down her belief. I am just saying it's stupid as a joke. The same way people say "that's so gay" to call something stupid. The way I'm using the word it has no meaning.

Is she one of the special snowflakes who needs to believe in a different cult/religion in order to feel "different"?

So I told her with all that information, please tell me how little your trivial issues are. She responds "so my feelings don't matter?!"

You walked right into that one lol

So who's in the wrong? Me because I think too logically or her because she wants to be the center of the universe?

To be fair you were pestering her a bit. Still nothing to break up with someone over. I say wait a couple weeks and she might come to her senses and come back.

I wasn't aware BL forum was an extension of R9K

I stopped reading the OP after the first couple of sentences because it's just a whole new level of stupid that my brain can't comprehend.

Amazing job tony. Trying to blame your girlfriend for your own starfishry.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:13:04 PM by Path »

I stopped reading the OP after the first sentence because it's just a whole new level of stupid that my brain can't comprehend.

so you don't even read the entire thing and you throw mud anyway

you're exactly the problem you're against

I stopped reading the OP after the first sentence because it's just a whole new level of stupid that my brain can't comprehend.

Found the feminist.

dude, why even post lol

i don't necessarily agree with tony's actions but your first mistake was reducing his entire point to his first sentence

so you don't even read the entire thing and you throw mud anyway
If the second sentence is "trivial things like third-wave feminism and reincarnation" then It's safe to assume the rest is just gunna be along the lines of "other people's beliefs and feelings are trivial"

Also 'first sentence' was a bit of an exaggeration, I read like the first few sentences. Sorry for not clarifying
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:14:03 PM by Path »

your lack of empathy boils down to being incredibly insensitive.

If the second sentence is "trivial things like third-wave feminism and reincarnation" then It's safe to assume the rest is just gunna be along the lines of "other people's beliefs and feelings are trivial"

I think it's safe to say that a lot of other people's beliefs are loving stupid. Even from an objective viewpoint.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:51:44 PM by Rally »

Is she one of the special snowflakes who needs to believe in a different cult/religion in order to feel "different"?

She is an LGBT panloveual wiccan third-wave feminist that believes in reincarnation.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 03:53:21 PM by Lord Tony® »

So do you even like your (ex) girlfriend?

She is an LGBT panloveual wiccan that believes in reincarnation.

She's half black and white and less than 10% native american. Guess which race she identifies most.
None of this matters. You're supposed to make your girlfriend feel special. It's not like her Wiccan beliefs or reincarnation bullstuff affect you at all either