Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 46046 times)

You can tell someone that pain is temporary, that outside our solar system we may as well already be dead and that nothing in the world means anything.
But tell them that after you just hit them with your car and you'll learn real quick that they don't give a forget what you're saying.
Social skills are nice to have.

You know Tony, if you really want people's honest opinions, why the fuc-
Oh right because you're actually aren't.

You should know.

I don't have in depth knowledge of ego which is why I am asking you

I don't have in depth knowledge of ego which is why I am asking you

What you just said sounded pretty arrogant.

Which is a form of egotism.

Tony if you think you can bench more than your ex-gf then I think you're good.

jesus you two
get a room already

What you just said sounded like you don't know what arrogance is

here we go with moltenkitten again.

I can bench more than molten. I'm jacked.
Can u Tony

here we go with patton again.
god damnit akio stop posting exactly before me

You're most likely the most egotistical person alive on this forum right now. You change polls to help your image. You justify your self-absorbing lifestyle with baseless facts and trivial bullstuff. You create topics and/or post every loving couple of minutes and avoid any posts that may hurt your popularity.

When someone else mentions ego in your name, you better believe they know what the forget they're talking about

jeez almost like he's doing it on purpose........

She's already meeting new people. She literally met some guy a day after we broke up. Just seems like to me that she was looking for a way out.

she even wanted to meet new people while we were dating, form a triad or some stupid polygamous relationship.

probably wanted to break up months ago but was waiting until she found someone before she could make the switch.