Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 46042 times)

TBH if I were her I'd break up and get the forget away from you too.

TBH if I were her I'd break up and get the forget away from you too.

Well TBH I would too because you are a male.

Tony if you think you can bench more than your ex-gf then I think you're good.
he probably can't

tony is the most successful troll ever to use these forums

i don't think anyone else can make troll threads that get this long, this consistently

Well TBH I would too because you are a male.
Glad the feelings mutual then.
Jokes aside, I'm surprised I'm not surprised.

I guess she's done. She said she has been thinking of breaking up with me a long time ago but was waiting for me to change within 1.5 years.

She knew what she was expecting within 1.5 years.

I guess she's done. She said she has been thinking of breaking up with me a long time ago but was waiting for me to change within 1.5 years.

She knew what she was expecting within 1.5 years.

gee how i wonder...

it looks like you're stuck the way you are

he probably can't
i mean his GF could pull off a better man than tony himself

Tony why do you care so much if you loving broke up with her

Tony why do you care so much if you loving broke up with her
because how else would he get teenagers on the internet riled up?

because how else would he get teenagers on the internet riled up?
Make another troll topic?

in my opinion, i believe that in a relationship you should have a balance between seriousness and joking around, but from what i'm withdrawing from this, you are being very rude to her when she needs you and even if you are just joking; this is a time when you need to be serious, so i believe you're in the wrong here

Tony was the same guy from beginning to end of that relationship. She was the one that suddenly wanted him to be different. Its her mistake and she wasted both thier time with her indecisiveness.

Dont date girls who treat dating like they treat fashion trends.

She wants babies anyways and I told her I don't want to talk about it right now.  She even once told me that if she doesn't have a kid before she reaches a specific age she will leave me lol.

It was inevitable. She just jump started it.

She's probably looking for some guy she can have a baby with because that's how women work.