Poll

Who was in the wrong?

Me?
39 (49.4%)
Her?
40 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me, Adult Swim has spoken.  (Read 46055 times)

I honestly think you just want to see me with my shirt off. Sorry Moltenkittens. I don't swing that way.

Guess you'll have to find pictures of shirtless men elsewhere.

I honestly think you just want to see me with my shirt off. Sorry Moltenkittens. I don't swing that way.

Guess you'll have to find pictures of shirtless men elsewhere.
You were just asking for photos of an underage boy and girl. Obviously you're a paedo.
In all honesty I wouldn't trust Tony anywhere near kids based on his looks alone

I wasn't asking him to prove he isn't anorexic with nude pics.

But you have pictures of me, an underage child, which you obsess over. Sports illustrated swimsuit edition has clothing but people still fap to it.

But you are obsessed with the one picture you have of the underage guy, and you're obsessed with 12 yr old Blockchip.
You're just a paedo on the prowl.

But you are obsessed with the one picture you have of the underage guy, and you're obsessed with 12 yr old Blockchip.
I bet his blobfriend was 15

Let's not forget the time he complained a lot that he couldn't murder children in Fallout 4.

i really hope there's going to be an executive order that will prevent tony & blockchip from ever interacting with each other again

i really hope there's going to be an executive order that will prevent tony & blockchip from ever interacting with others again.

Let's not forget the time he complained a lot that he couldn't murder children in Fallout 4.
Why does this matter? Its a video game. Stop acting like a soccermom that thinks videogames are the cause of rapists and 9/11 or some stuff.
It may be an unpopular opinion, but at least its not offensive.

Kinda OT:

Tony, how did you get so affiliated with Adult Swim? They're always sending you stuff, responding to you, and looking at your TV show ideas. Just curious.

Kinda OT:

Tony, how did you get so affiliated with Adult Swim? They're always sending you stuff, responding to you, and looking at your TV show ideas. Just curious.
pretty sure he called in a lot on their talk shows

I don't know why you're preaching this trying to gain support. Only less than 10 people, including moltenkittens and path will agree with you.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=296484.0

You, moltenkittens and path keep saying this over, and over, and over in unrelated topics. You'd be surprised how little support you'd get from it.

But you have pictures of me, an underage child, which you obsess over. Sports illustrated swimsuit edition has clothing but people still fap to it.

You can play that card all you want but the FBI isn't going to knock down my door for a picture of an eyeball.

Speaking of "obsess" half the time I don't notice you exist. The only time I notice when you exist is when you keep antagonizing me. It's already been shown with "who's online" that you keep checking out my profile to keep hitting refresh to see my next post.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 03:25:55 PM by Lord Tony® »

I don't know why you're preaching this trying to gain support. Only less than 10 people, including moltenkittens and path will agree with you.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=296484.0
I'm not saying it to "try and gain support".
Also, i wasn't talking about that thread.