I just caught a girl cheating on her boyfriend.

Author Topic: I just caught a girl cheating on her boyfriend.  (Read 3725 times)

tell him and then shoot the cheatin' bitch

If the genders were reversed I'd say tell

But there's nothing wrong with a girl trying to manipulate boys. She probably is exploiting their feelings for free stuff and attention; you have no right to interfere with her hard work
That was a hilarious joke

try to tell him everything you saw in as few words as possible without actually using the word "cheating" and say he should talk to her about it then leave it at that

i really wish all these topics were connected itd make for one hell of a story

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oAnavTB.png[/ig]
i really wish all these topics were connected itd make for one hell of a story
That would be damn hilarious.

I'm thinking of ways to tell him without letting him know my name. The best idea I have is making a fake facebook account.

I'm thinking of ways to tell him without letting him know my name. The best idea I have is making a fake facebook account.
Just man the forget up and tell him.

Just man the forget up and tell him.
This. Unless you were personally making out with his girl, he'll probably respect you for telling him about it.

Alright I'm about to send him this message. Is it good/anything else I should say?

"Hey bro, you don't know me but I know you. Last night I saw your girlfriend A------- with another guy. I don't know 100% if they are cheating but their behavior is extremely suspicious. If I were you I would want to be told."

Alright I'm about to send him this message. Is it good/anything else I should say?

"Hey bro, you don't know me but I know you. Last night I saw your girlfriend A------- with another guy. I don't know 100% if they are cheating but their behavior is extremely suspicious. If I were you I would want to be told."
ya but why don't you want him to know who you are

ya but why don't you want him to know who you are
It's the smart thing to do

It's the smart thing to do
Not at all. If you hide like that it just adds suspicion

Not at all. If you hide like that it just adds suspicion
I don't have any proof so it would come to her word vs mine. Unless he already thinks she is cheating which isn't the case, it would blow up in my face.