Author Topic: starfish kills good fish and justice is served  (Read 4402 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzdesfXfaTY

so basically this starfish killed a perfectly nice fish because it eats the fish hes trying to get, eventhough this is illegal, cruel, and stupid

he tries to justify it when confronted by saying "oh yeah well weed is illegal and people still do that stuff"

best part comes from the desc of the video:

"***UPDATE - MARCH 4TH, 2015*** The guy in the video who killed the Musky had a court date March 4, 2015 and was charged a $1,000 fine and got a 2-year fishing Ban."

this is what happens when you're a richard

should also be noted that "The man in this video has turned himself into our local news station and made an apology video."

he probably wouldn't have even done anything if the guy didn't go public with it

What an starfish. I'll be sure to ban him from all my servers

What an starfish. I'll be sure to ban him from all my servers
hey buddy this isn't drama that doesn't work here

hey buddy this isn't drama that doesn't work here
hey 'buddy' you don't govern my life

hey 'buddy' you don't govern my life
shut up kid im bernie

Africans could've eaten that Musky

I didn't see him kill the fish, all i saw was him throwing a fish back into the water

I didn't see him kill the fish, all i saw was him throwing a fish back into the water
makes me think of an old saying

if you didnt see it, it didnt happen

makes me think of an old saying

if you didnt see it, it didnt happen
Not that, its hard to even see what the other guy did.  All i saw was him throwing a fish into the water.  I didn't have audio maybe thats the problem.

Not that, its hard to even see what the other guy did.  All i saw was him throwing a fish into the water.  I didn't have audio maybe thats the problem.
i think you can hear a smack when he smashed its head, but i dont think you actually see it happen

i think you can hear a smack when he smashed its head, but i dont think you actually see it happen
Oh, thats some forgeted up stuff