Author Topic: Building a Tech store  (Read 1966 times)

Seems odd that you'd have both apple and microsoft products in the same store unless the idea is for it to be a refurbished tech store.
have you ever been to a tech store

have you ever been to a tech store

I work in one. Granted we're a service/repair shop, but of all the places I've been in recently there's typically a specialty behind the store - i.e., refurbished, apple, microsoft, accessories, etc.

Might be different in smaller cities where there's less competition.

Seems odd that you'd have both apple and microsoft products in the same store unless the idea is for it to be a refurbished tech store. That might even be more viable to have new and old models of computers.

You might even be able to separate the stores up to have a "SmallSoft" and "SmallSoft Games", with the latter having game related items (nintendo, sega, sony, microsoft brand-inspired game systems). Again, the refurbished systems would make more sense to have a wide variety of them in different brand names.

That is if you're trying to make something realistic. If you just want to shove all things computer related into a shop that's alright too. Might be worth it to have a few smartphones on a "touch display".

Thanks for saying that both in a store would be weird, it is now a refurbished store to avoid confusion.

:nes:

so, this store is like best buy?