Poll

smor

smor
3 (100%)
smor???
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Castle Raid CTF (offline) [sorry]  (Read 988 times)

Castle Raid CTF
This a game where raiders must steal the castle's flag to win the match. Alternatively, the castle can survive for 10 minutes to win. There are four classes with their own weapons and health.

The Raiders

A band of no good thieves, these guys will take anything that isn't nailed down. When they were looking for cool stuff, they saw an empty castle, so they started to camp in the area. One of them checked the castle, and got murdered after his fifth step in. After not returning for a day, they decided that it wouldn't be so easy to raid the castle.

The Castlemen
One day, a castle started being built like the others. But, this wasn't just any castle. Actually, it was. When the castle was finished, the king (who was very drunk) suggested everyone that isn't a knight should go on vacation to celebrate. Even the peasants. (because of plot reasons!!!!!) One day again, some guy stepped in and was murdered immediately. An hour after that, the archers got off their lazy asses and saw a camp.

Classes

The Knight
125 HP
Greatsword and Tomahawk
oh ye i'm royal and stuff

The Archer
100 HP
Recurved Bow and Rapier
i am the sharpshooter man of great accuracy

The Mage
85 HP
Fire And Water Magic
I CASHT FIREBALL!

The Assassin
85 HP
Hidden Blade and Throwing Knives
*stab stab stab*

*each class can be used by each team, despite the images

Server
I will try to get the server up everyday. Since I cannot host servers, my friend (Manical) has to host. If the server is up, the (OFFLINE) in this thread will change to (ONLINE), and you can try looking for "Manical's Castle Raid CTF"
critCIAm is accepted.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 09:46:38 PM by plexy »

(shamelessbumpbecauseit'sactualyonline)