Author Topic: talking behind my back  (Read 2311 times)



shut up sophomore
uhh I'm a junior excuse you
Also shut up whatever you are i forgot
Freshman or sophomore

Everybody talks behind everybody's back. If you say you don't, you're lying.
I am a massive loving gossip.

ITT: These hoes ain't loyal

Wooaaooah

I am a massive loving gossip.
how the forget do you be a gossip

is that even proper grammar

how the forget do you be a gossip

is that even proper grammar
Someone who gossips is called "a gossip"


dude ur 13
ftfy

I'm in JR high school (unusual with other cities) and it is half as bad as high school. So I kinda get the jist of high school

ftfy

I'm in JR high school (unusual with other cities) and it is half as bad as high school. So I kinda get the jist of high school
high school is amazing i got the realest squad of friends on this face of the earth and stuffs been so cool
Where u at

high school is amazing i got the realest squad of friends on this face of the earth and stuffs been so cool
Where u at

True!  I miss high school.

Become a wifebeater and show dominance over her

Become a wifebeater and show dominance over her
but then the feminists will chop my richard off

but then the feminists will chop my richard off
then let em, theres a thing called ibuprofen

uhh I'm a junior excuse you
Also shut up whatever you are i forgot
Freshman or sophomore
10th grade idiot :(

edit
oops bump
stupid emails