What happened to col derontchi

Author Topic: What happened to col derontchi  (Read 1015 times)

I thought about his topic he made about the girl he liked. I haven't seen him
Was he banned

he got investigateed and left

Damn, any links to he topic?

Damn, any links to he topic?

no im not going to re-dox him

why did you dox him

why did you dox him

no but posting the thread here would be just as bad

it would be revealing his personal info yet again

why did you dox him
don't think he meant it that way, I think he meant "I'm not going to get him investigateed for a second time", not "I won't dox him like I did in the past"

okay. why was he investigateed in the first place

that paintball he ate? killed him. poor guy

He seemed to have the social skills of a toddler so I'm guessing his girl broke up with him and he might've commit Self Delete

okay. why was he investigateed in the first place

He basically investigateed himself. Posted his full name and highschool. Took me like 50 seconds to find all his social media.

He seemed to have the social skills of a toddler so I'm guessing his girl broke up with him and he might've commit Self Delete
You sound disturbingly calm about the idea that he might have committed Self Delete

he also had really weird extreme views on feminism and preached and argued for like 60 pages in one thread

Why would people have the motive to dox him? Sure he was stupid to post private stuff but it doesn't mean they should pounce on the chance to do wrong.

Its actually not that hard to find from his profile, I have literally asked my friends and tried myself to investigate myself just to make sure its not possible, And I haven't found a way yet, But i since someone is going to try after they read this, And most likely prove me wrong.

I hope he's doing okay.