Author Topic: [Brick] Slot Machine v1.1  (Read 9817 times)

Slot Machine
Version 1.1

doodooodooodooo DING DING DING DING

Lever is animated when you pull it
Slots are animated when they spin
Sounds for lever pulling, slot spinning, slot dings, slot bings, ding ding ding bing bing bing DING! DING!
the light on top flashes when you win a 3 combo
events to pull the lever
events to turn the machine on and off
extra faces are hidden when wheels aren't spinning to improve efficiency

Output event
Self>slotMachine>pullLever
Self>slotMachine>setPowered [enabled/disabled/toggled]

Variable Name                                                 Default           Description
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::PlayerVariable"score"the variable to decrement/increment from/to
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::PlayerVariableName"point"the name of the currency
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::PlayerVariablePlural"s"if the currency should have an s at the end of it set this to s, otherwise leave it blank
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::AdminLevel0The admin level required for placing slot machine bricks
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::Max60The maximum amount of slot machine bricks on the server
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::MaxPerPlayer5The amount of slot machine bricks per player
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::RequireCurrency1Whether or not the slot machines require currency to play
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::CanPlayMultiple0Whether or not players can play multiple slot machines at once

How to set the scores for each combination, a string list of words for each symbol separated by a tab (\t) followed by the value
only works for combinations of all the same symbol

$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::ComboCnt=-1;
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::Combo[$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::ComboCnt++] = "Blockhead" TAB 1;
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::Combo[$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::ComboCnt++] = "Blockhead Blockhead" TAB 5;
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::Combo[$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::ComboCnt++] = "Blockhead Blockhead Blockhead" TAB 500;
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::Combo[$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::ComboCnt++] = "Clover Clover Clover" TAB 250;
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::Combo[$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::ComboCnt++] = "Diamond Diamond Diamond" TAB 200;
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::Combo[$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::ComboCnt++] = "Seven Seven Seven" TAB 150;
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::Combo[$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::ComboCnt++] = "Heart Heart Heart" TAB 100;
$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::Combo[$Pref::Swol_SlotMachine::ComboCnt++] = "Grapes Grapes Grapes" TAB 50;

Download
Swololol.com
698kb

Request additions/changes to the way it functions might be filled but don't count on it
Happy addiction
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 05:33:21 PM by Swollow »

Oh boy!

Wait, this is virtual money. I thought I could earn real money so I could dominate the world. Oh, well...

oh I'm on at&t so could someone put it on dropbox or something

Really cool. You should include onSlotMachineWin and onSlotMachineLoose input events too. For adding special effects or whatever. It'd also be cool if you added output events to set the combos you can get for each slot machine, instead of globally.

What parts of this are brick and what parts are static shapes?

Really cool.
thank you <3

You should include onSlotMachineWin and onSlotMachineLoose input events too. For adding special effects or whatever. It'd also be cool if you added output events to set the combos you can get for each slot machine, instead of globally.
alright

What parts of this are brick and what parts are static shapes?
the slot wheels and levers

Swollow you magnificent bastard you did it again

swollow u once called me cool as shown in my sig
now I shall return the favor by calling you cool