Author Topic: Swatting Update: He's caught  (Read 31784 times)

I've been thinking up a number of responses to paths handicapped ass arguments but in the end he'll probably dismiss it with something even stupider than
And that's a stupid question
or
because people are still responding to my posts

I've been thinking up a number of responses to paths handicapped ass arguments

maxwell you should probably stop wasting your time

So it's okay to have love with a 10 year old girl in fallout because it's not real life.

If that were the case the game would get an AO rating or even worse if there is such a thing higher than AO.

Either way you are not having love with a real child and no real children were used in the likeness for these videogame pixels.

What is the point you are making here? I mean you'll be forgeted up for wanting to play a game like that but as long as you aren't having love with real children then you're fine. Do what you got to do to quench your sick child enthusiasm lust on children with not real children.

this changed from "yea that 12 year old starfishs been caught" to "it's wrong to forget kids in a game!!!"

because people are still responding to my posts
i know im definitely not someone who should be saying this but you totally just pulled a blockchip

It's more along the lines of "I can do X horribly immoral actions because it isn't real life"

And that's a stupid question
really though, i just dont see a problem if it doesnt actually harm anyone    :cookieMonster:

It's more along the lines of "I can do X horribly immoral actions because it isn't real life"

Well actually, you can because it's not real.

Well actually, you can because it's not real.
Eh you do have a point. However, games like fallout would sell horribly if that were possible. They'd probably have to slap an AO ESBR label on it or put some sort of disclaimer.

i know im definitely not someone who should be saying this but you totally just pulled a blockchip
I'm not going to be a douchebag and essentially ignore other people's posts directed at me because one person thinks I'm acting like blockchip.

Don't underestimate how well AO games sell.

M rated games sell higher than T rated games.

AO games just can't be sold in traditional retail stores.

Don't underestimate how well AO games sell.

M rated games sell higher than T rated games.

AO games just can't be sold in traditional retail stores.
Exactly. You probably wouldn't be able to purchase it from your regular convenient game shop so it wouldn't see that big an audience

Also it would most likely be condemned by every major review company for such content. Amnesty international would probably be on their ass for a very very long time. From a moral and retail standpoint, incorporating child murder into your game is just a loving mess.

From a moral and retail standpoint, incorporating child murder into your game is just a loving mess.
Funny enough, Bethesda included the resources in their game for child killing to be carried out (body corpse physics, death sounds, etc).

Funny enough, Bethesda included the resources in their game for child killing to be carried out (body corpse physics, death sounds, etc).
They did? I thought they omitted child death entirely from the engine build (except for console stuff)

They did? I thought they omitted child death entirely from the engine build (except for console stuff)
The resources aee still there, they just modified the game so that they aren't used since children are forced to be invincible.

You can see them by getting mods that make kids vulnerable to damage.

The resources aee still there, they just modified the game so that they aren't used since children are forced to be invincible.

You can see them by getting mods that make kids vulnerable to damage.
but the kids corpse resource is identical to the adult corpse, which is why their limbs and stuff are all stretched out when they die. The mod corrects it to their size, but kids were never ever intended to be killed in fallout

but the kids corpse resource is identical to the adult corpse, which is why their limbs and stuff are all stretched out when they die. The mod corrects it to their size, but kids were never ever intended to be killed in fallout
Oh fallout? I was talking about Skyrim. lol