The story of Talos

Author Topic: The story of Talos  (Read 11923 times)

KINGLY IS loving TALOS.
look at this.
I made a drama on Kingly without realising it was talos, and yes I had already read this.
again, /lovingsupport.
Please don't bump already resolved dramas dude.

our favorite friend is back

by the way sugar:'s id is the same as talos' if that wasn't implied

by the way sugar:'s id is the same as talos' if that wasn't implied

got that one covered

ot: holy forget thats awful

i haven't actually seen him since my last encounter involving sugar, mainly because i'm haven't been as active on bl the past few days, nothing much else to say honestly, it just speaks for itself the post above.

Jesus christ
This guy either is a serious troll or he is a psycho

btw Sugar: AKA Talos is dead forever on Panquake's

/support
This kid is absolutely idiotic.
I saw Talos (Sugar:) on a skate park server, making fun of the fact sugar has autism, which he seems to think means handicapped.
That part really bothered me, being autistic doesn't immediately mean you are a drooling moron.

/support
This kid is absolutely idiotic.
I saw Talos (Sugar:) on a skate park server, making fun of the fact sugar has autism, which he seems to think means handicapped.
That part really bothered me, being autistic doesn't immediately mean you are a drooling moron.
Noedit: I have autism too, does that mean I'm stupid?

what a friend.
/support

Second bump/update apparently.
Yay cool he's still around choking people for the hell out of it
So This Thread caught my attention for quite a bit and it seems like the actions that took place are far too familiar.

oh boy yep i wonder who it is.

Lets just cut to the chase and compare IDs shall we?
Pino's/Dr.Doctor's Ban

Aaaaaand

Wonderful, i think at this point i don't even need to bother because at this point it's obvious, Still going around harassing individuals constantly changing names claiming "He has several accounts", good grief when will it end.

This guy needs to let it go and get the hell out. Literally he needs to shut the forget up and stop harassing Sugar.

Talos Strikes Back! He came into my "Build to Survive" server as -The Muffin Man- and was normally okay for most of the time he was on the server. But then, when Nix the Glaceon mentioned a Black Hole disaster would be impossible, this little bastard says that The Rapture will occur in early 2016 and Jesus would return. I immediately thought it was fake, so I blasted at him, and he BLAMED ME for ranting on him about religion, when in reality, he was telling a lie! So then he left saying "Mark my words". and left. I banned him permanently from my server and Kantankerous Konundrums explodes at me for banning him for religious reasons even though that is not true. Then, Tronx came in with the truth stating that Talos was a known troll user.

The Rapture will occur in early 2016

Sorry I mean't to say Very Soon. Not Early.

I befriended Talos some time ago unaware at first that he was like this. we played Blockland together fairly often while we were Steam friends, which lasted for at least a month. the first time we went to play on my server I noticed that I had perma-banned his BL_ID. I connected the dots and realized that Talos had been on my server before under a different name (Luxem) causing problems and being rude. I never told Talos of my realization because at the time he was very friendly and I didn't believe that it would be right to unfriend him when it seemed as if he had changed. other than the time that I had perma-banned "Luxem" from my server a long time ago, Talos never acted up in front of me. later he unexpectedly removed me as a friend on Steam and made his profile private, though I assumed that was for reasons unrelated to Blockland.

since then I haven't heard anything more of him with the exception of dramas like these. having exchanged a lot of personal information with Talos, it saddens me that he returns to this kind of behavior. he seems to be really troubled deep inside. I sympathize for him, yet at the same time I can't justify what he does over and over again

: /

I befriended talos fairly easy as I know his native language.

Luxem
Holy stuff Talos is Luxem? I remember seeing this guy play before and the first time I heard about him was my friend told me on chat that a BL player was being suicidal, then when I joined, the guy acting like that was Luxem. I found out later that it was a fake act by him and I've seen him act like an ass before

/support if I haven't already