justfilehosting.space turns one year old

Author Topic: justfilehosting.space turns one year old  (Read 1231 times)

Yep, it's true. My file hosting website leopard.hosting.pecon.us is now one year old as of today and is still receiving a large amount of traffic from Blockland users. If you haven't tried it out yet, you should give it a look!

Features:
 - Upload files up to 100MB
 - No advertising, tracking, or signing up of any sort.
 - No captcha under normal circumstances
 - Optionally add a password to your file so you can delete it later on
 - Optionally display the full filename in download URLs
 - Optionally display your file on the front page

Also this now serves as the new thread for justfilehosting since the original one died. Discuss hosting your files.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 11:11:42 PM by Pecon »

Added a feature list to interest people.

The site is so simple yet it is very useful. Deserves more recognization. Happy bday justfilehosting.space

What happened to the 750 MB limit? Say for example I upload a .rar that contains a large file. Do you endorse splitting the file into parts and uploading the parts?

I like that it hasn't shutdown yet. Good job.

What happened to the 750 MB limit? Say for example I upload a .rar that contains a large file. Do you endorse splitting the file into parts and uploading the parts?
I lowered it to 100MB just to stay realistic. If you were doing that, I'd be okay if you deleted the files when you were done with them. The main issue is that most files will never get deleted. There is no shortage of space yet, but I'd like to defer the point where I have to start deleting files automatically to make space as long as possible.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 10:20:26 PM by Pecon »

I lowered it to 100MB just to stay realistic. If you were doing that, I'd be okay if you deleted the files when you were done with them. The main issue is that most files will never get deleted. There is no shortage of space yet, but I'd like to defer the point where I have to start deleting files automatically to make space as long as possible.
now that you have brought this to light, I will start deleting mine.

what if this becomes the next big file uploading site?
or atleast gains attention from people outside of the blf

what if this becomes the next big file uploading site?
or atleast gains attention from people outside of the blf
If it does than pecon should ad ads for revenue.

now that you have brought this to light, I will start deleting mine.
You don't need to bother with small files. Files of less than a megabyte in size are pretty much insignificant compared to the total storage space available.

- Upload files up to 100MB
wow careful now, you don't wanna set your server on fire.