Trymos

Author Topic: Trymos  (Read 4014 times)

This happened some time ago. Someone named Wet Soggy Trymos joined my server, said "I'm holding a drawing for a subscription to blah blah blah, PM me if you're interested, here's my profile." I kicked him for advertising and someone then said "That thing is a research service"
It started with B and I can't remember the name of the thing. I didn't get screenshots or logs, believe me if you want or don't if you don't. Don't ask for proof, I don't have any. Just saying this happened.
For some reason I'm posting his profile link.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=36455

are you for real op

why are you posting every 5 seconds

why are you posting every 5 seconds
Why does this matter

Trymos is represented by The Harvest. I can tell you Supersuit12 is spreading false information.

Why does this matter
pretty sure he made this thread just to get his post count up

Trymos is represented by The Harvest. I can tell you Supersuit12 is spreading false information.
It was "Wet Soggy Trymos." May have been someone else pretending to be them.

Stupid lack of edit. No, it's not to get my post count up. This did happen and Tony, you have no idea whether he did or not, you're not him. This happened, I don't know if it was someone pretending to be Trymos or actually Trymos. Let me look at my ban list, it might be in there...

BL_ID was 19424. I banned him for "No" because it would be clear to anyone who was there that I was banning him for the only thing he did: advertising.

This happened some time ago. Someone named Wet Soggy Trymos joined my server, said "I'm holding a drawing for a subscription to blah blah blah, PM me if you're interested, here's my profile." I kicked him for advertising and someone then said "That thing is a research service"
if this is real then he has a memory that extends far past mine (a goldfish memory)
although im pretty sure this never happened because i would remember paying for something and giving it as a gift.
It started with B and I can't remember the name of the thing. I didn't get screenshots or logs, believe me if you want or don't if you don't. Don't ask for proof, I don't have any. Just saying this happened.
i know something that starts with a B and it perfectly describes this drama.
SuperSuit12 joined my server and spammed ":D:D:D:D:D:D:DRAGON carrotS:D:D:D:D:D:D:D" in my chat and i banned him and someone told me what dragon carrots was and i was appalled. I didn't get screenshots or lags, believe me if you want or don't if you don't. Don't ask for proof, I don't have any. Just saying this happened.
For some reason I'm posting his profile link.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=36455
for some reason you posted this thread. also nice url bbcode you got there.

Trymos has been p chill in the past so I ain't really believing this.

how old is this kid? all he's been doing is posting nonsensical bs.

how old is this kid? all he's been doing is posting nonsensical bs.
examples and explanation of why it's
nonsensical bs.

I'm very tempted to post the undertale dog because if you don't undertale, it still makes sense because dog.
(Hey people who hate Undertale: You don't hate Undertale, you hate the fandom. Go play Undertale. Fandom will still be annoying. It's always the ones who go too far that people notice...)

this #1

examples and explanation of why it's
I like how you dodged the "how old are you" part of his post