An old photo from the last day of having maps on Blockland.

Author Topic: An old photo from the last day of having maps on Blockland.  (Read 4127 times)

when maps were gone it impacted the community alot despite there still being servers
the playercount started to die out and i feel that maps could have been still incorporated along with shadows and shaders
there are static shapes but the developer stopped working on them and he never really explained how the bedroom was created, leaving us in the dark
even though they were not used alot it was still a critical gameplay feature that really added to the "you're a lego guy" feel of the game
i still have memories of loading up bedroom in 2011 and its hard to cope with just shadows and shaders
then just load up a build of a modter / static shape bedroom. don't act blame the game "dying" on your own inability to see past nostalgia.

there are static shapes but the developer stopped working on them and he never really explained how the bedroom was created, leaving us in the dark
Crisbot I'm pretty sure posted his development on the bedroom in the same thread you download it in.