Do my second survey for the coolest prize ever to be in your PM.

Author Topic: Do my second survey for the coolest prize ever to be in your PM.  (Read 1462 times)

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/pkFW1Bvm

Need responses for a university project, it literally takes 10 seconds to fill out.
Last one got over 100 responses and it locks you out if its 100+ so I had to clear it and start a new one.

Thanks.

Comment "done" when you've finished it to get your super cool prize.

All done. Thanks for all who contributed, your PM prizes will be awarded in 2020.
You may still do the questionnaire, however the results will not be accounted for and you will be wasting your own time.
Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 03:00:32 PM by Lord Furdle »

Won't you get skewed results though if people repeat the same survey?
I completed the last one, but if I do this, you'll have my results twice, and won't be able to distinguish them.

Won't you get skewed results though if people repeat the same survey?
I completed the last one, but if I do this, you'll have my results twice, and won't be able to distinguish them.
I reset the results because the last one went over 100 and then you have to pay like £10 to obtain the results.

I reset the results because the last one went over 100 and then you have to pay like £10 to obtain the results.
I see. That's an annoying situation. How are you going to stop yourself getting over 100 replies this time?

I've resubmitted my answers.