1 (3%)
Google Drive
7 (21.2%)
Hostr
0 (0%)
I don't use file hosting
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: best free file hosting?  (Read 422 times)

/title

there's a poll, if you want something on there let me know

s-ul is what i'm going with right now, free subdomains and 1GB of space, works with any file with no limits to upload afaik
it even has it's own file manager with folders, works w/ sharex and a lot of other good stuff, so that's cool 👌

honestly i wouldn't use mega anymore. It had a hostile takeover by a really shady chinese dude who's wanted for fraud.
chances are it's going to be closing down in the coming years so it'd be better to use something more reliable
mediafire sucks ass, dropbox isn't as easy and quick to use, same with google drive, justfilehosting.space is really nice but it could shut down at any time...

https://hostr.co/ is a really nice looking one imo, and s-ul looks cool too.

I use dropbox for public stuff but when I'm moving things to a different computer I use google drive

ive been using mediafire for years, works for me

Justfilehosting.space

honestly i wouldn't use mega anymore. It had a hostile takeover by a really shady chinese dude who's wanted for fraud.
chances are it's going to be closing down in the coming years so it'd be better to use something more reliable
oh stuff i didn't know this
when did this happen?

Google Drive is convenient enough and you probably already have a google account to use for it.

good or free, pick one