Author Topic: JazZ's CityRPG  (Read 3215 times)

JazZ's CityRPG

Info
Hosting a CityRPG for a while since it's been forever since i played the game.  Map is currently unfinished and being worked on, i will also be working on additions and cleanups to the mod i'm using.  Going to say it's in beta until i find some of the more glaring issues with the mod that will require data wipes, but it currently works and is going to stay as is for another couple of weeks.  Any bug reports or criticisms are welcome.

Updates
-New Jobs
-New Drugs
-Updated labor

Pictures
None yet

Admin Applications
Code: [Select]
In-game name:
Bl_id:
Previous administrated servers:
Reason for applying:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:02:47 PM by Cynic »

Hello my name is Zane my in game name is Jericho as you may know me already.
-BL_ID 36274
-I havent recently been an Admin or moderator on any servers recently, iv'e been gone for awhile, Exams are stressing me out :P But i have had experience before, I remember i was a Mod on servo2's server and an admin on Visolators Old old boss battles server.
-Your server is very new and it has a fresh start, For this reason i think it has potential to become a great well balanced CityRPG.
Mainly the reason I would like to be admin is because I enjoy keeping servers in order and I enjoy assisting people with their problems.
Since this server is new I can assume you need people to manage your server so I am willing to do everything necessary to do that.

Thank you for your time
                                                                                                                            Sincerely -Jer

what makes this different from the millions of other cityrpg servers?

this one is hosted by an even more notorious scumbag

this one is hosted by an even more notorious scumbag
oh come on it's been a long time, he's a halfway decent guy now
although,

uhh gonna need a citation
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289939.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289938.0
5 months, he hasn't done anything since then
and yes I know about the whole jazz thing on badspot's site

the thing about terrible people is that they tend to be that way for a long ass time

Akio's right. JazZ is not to be trusted.

Also why is it that so many cityRPG servers are the same exact thing and are almost always hosted by problem users?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 01:19:34 AM by Planr »

In-game name: Ravencroft
Bl_id: 2229
Previous administrated servers: my cityrpg, falling tiles and basketball tournaments. several cityrpgs in the past
Reason for applying: because i want to administrate this server

If you're going to add unique jobs/drugs, make sure they're balanced. Also the mod you're using mining is overpowered and at high edu is more effective than drugs. I would turn down gem worth in the ore.cs
Or rebalance the entire mod version to your liking.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 06:50:28 PM by Cavik »

nothing, it is a gamemode I enjoy and play so I'm hosting it.

uhh gonna need a citation
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289939.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289938.0
Seeing as the owner of that server (Visolator) suggested me being an admin on Cavik's server, I'm not really here to forget with your community, I'm playing an old game I enjoy and honestly I'd like to be left alone about all this, you're bringing up things that are years upon years old.  

If you're going to add unique jobs/drugs, make sure their balanced. Also the mod you're using mining is overpowered and at high edu is more effective than drugs. I would turn down gem worth in the ore.cs
Or rebalance the entire mod version to your liking.

As I said, waiting to see some of the bugs of the mod before i reset the data and tweak everything to my liking.

Seeing as the owner of that server (Visolator) suggested me being an admin on Cavik's server, I'm not really here to forget with your community, I'm playing an old game I enjoy and honestly I'd like to be left alone about all this, you're bringing up things that are years upon years old.  
this was 5 months ago

this was 5 months ago
Can you read or do you just see what helps your own opinion?  Read literally the sentence before what you commented on.  The events at Visolator's server happened because my 'connecting to server' froze while loading and i did not know that it was showing my connection message to the server.  Me and Visolator are perfectly fine now, he even suggested me being admin on a server less than a week ago.