Author Topic: Ki (28684) - Mass spam & Salt  (Read 4999 times)

the main problem is that he hasn't done anything wrong that's revokable
Uh, yeah he does.

Spamming isn't a revokable offense.

multiclienting
I've never seen that level of multiclienting revokable though.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Zapk get revoked for clogging up the master server by multiclienting?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Zapk get revoked for clogging up the master server by multiclienting?
wasn't that visolator?

Yeah he spammed the master server with bohemian rhapsody lyrics. Pretty sure that's about how extreme it has to be for a key revoke.

correct me if I'm wrong, but iirc that was with multiple servers while ki only uses one

gggggggg? he musta had a really good game

If hes typing so much ggg he must beaten the game,for sure!.

wasn't that visolator?
I think 3 were revoked for that master server incident
(If you're talking about the letters and numbers titles hosted by people who had back doors)

I don't get how none of you are understanding that multiclienting to get your server to the top should be a revoke

the only thing this guy does is spam and multiclient he just needs to be revoked already
And use slightly broken props to place barbed wire in spawn on my server. Banned him for that, found the chat spam stuff later in another one of his dramas.

I don't get how none of you are understanding that multiclienting to get your server to the top should be a revoke
it "should" be in a lot of peoples opinions, but as far as I can tell it's not.

This guy is an idiot, all those perma bans should be more than enough to tell him to get out.
/support